Updated: July, 2020
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Saturn Booksellers, on its own or through third parties or agents, may collect and use personal information, which may include, but is not limited to:
· Your name, email, address, and telephone number.
· Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website.
· Information relevant to transactions, including credit/debit card and shipping information for order fulfillment, conducted over this website.
· Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to communications.
· Purchase interest and purchase history information.
Saturn Booksellers further collects information that your Internet browser sends whenever you visit or use this site. This information, sometimes called "Log Data" or "Log Files," may include your Internet protocol address, your Internet service provider, browser information including your referring and exit pages, your operating system, which pages you visit on Saturn Booksellers website, the time and date of your visit and use of Saturn Booksellers’ pages, and additional statistical information.
COOKIES, BEACONS, AND OPTING OUT
We may use session-based cookies and persistent cookies. Session-based cookies will last only as long as your web browser is open, and are deleted when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will last until it expires or until you delete it.
We use these cookies to help us do a number of things to enhance your experience, including to:
· Remember and process the items in your shopping cart.
· Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
· Ensure you do not need to login multiple times through user identification tracking.
· Compile statistics and reports on our website and web traffic activity.
· Track and target your interests to enhance your experience on our website, including searches and web traffic adjacent to activity on this website.
· Serve advertisements based on a prior visit to this website.
· Allow for integration with social media.
· Provide other services related to this website.
Note that if you wish to opt out, you will need to do so for each browser and device that you use, and will need to opt out each time you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser.
If at any time you wish to opt out of receiving marketing materials or emails from Saturn Booksellers, including our newsletter, you may do so by emailing us at email@example.com
Saturn Booksellers’ website is not intended for use by children under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from children under the age of 18. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be fully familiar with the online services used by their children. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under 18 has provided us with information without his or her consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As required by law, we will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Saturn Booksellers may use your personal information to:
· Administer this website.
· Personalize the website for you.
· Enable your access to use the website and its services.
· Conduct transactions and send you products that you purchase.
· Process payments and fulfill purchase requests.
· Send you promotional and marketing communications, including our newsletter, direct mail, and direct email, and process promotions, surveys, contests, and sweepstakes, and related prizes or incentives; and contact you.
For sales transactions, we may collect payment information, including credit/debit card information, , merchandise/service credit, and billing/shipping information. When you purchase through our website or over the phone, we collect information related to each transaction, including what products/services you purchased or did not purchase, the price paid, your method of payment, and any promotional information related to the transaction.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Saturn Bookselles will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, disclosure, or alteration of your personal information. Saturn Booksellers will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. While Saturn Booksellers will employ reasonable security practices to protect your information, no method of storage or electronic transmission is 100% secure, and as such, Saturn Booksellers cannot guarantee absolute security of any information you have provided.
Usernames & Passwords: It is important that you protect and maintain the security of any account and that you notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Saturn Booksellers account. Do not disclose your password to anyone else.
PRIVACY RIGHTS OF NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
This website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Saturn Booksellers. Saturn Booksellers is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any other such websites and encourages you to review the privacy policies of those websites. This includes, but is not limited to, social media sites (e.g., Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.), which are not affiliated with Saturn Booksellers.
Address: 127 W. Main St., Gaylord, MI 49735 Phone: (989)732-8899