We live in a world marked by modern conveniences. Which is totally fine, most of the time. But, every once in a while, disaster strikes. Whether there's a horrendous storm that knocks out your power or you just get lost by wandering too far off the trails, a very bad situation can be mitigated exceptionally if you just know a few basic survival skills.
In order to help you be a little bit more prepared for whatever might befall you, the book gives you all the important survival skills that every man should know. From making fire to building shelter to binding your wounds - these are the talents that, when properly practiced and honed, can make all the difference between being utter without hope and coming out a victorious survivor.
In Pure Survival, you will discover:
- In-depth guidance to not only survive in the wild but also thrive and make the best out of your experience
- Exactly how to begin your preparations, as well as all the tools you must have in order to be prepared for any potential challenge
- How to make your own primitive tools from natural resources to understand better how our ancestors used to live
- From tracking, setting traps, hunting, fishing, and cooking your game -- all you need to know to not starve in a primitive environment
- Step-by-step instruction to find, gather, and purify water to make it drinkable, no matter your environment
- Every imaginable way to start a fire from the most basic resources available in your surroundings
- A comprehensive emergency preparedness walkthrough to deal with every possible setback that may come your way
And much more.