May be available in-store. Is in stock in our warehouse for ordering.
The 2nd installment in the New York Times best-selling A TWISTED TALE series asks: What if the sleeping beauty never woke up?
It should be simple--a dragon defeated, a slumbering princess in a castle, a prince poised to wake her. But when the prince
falls asleep as his lips touch the fair maiden's, it is clear that this fairy tale is far from over.
With a desperate fairy's last curse controlling her mind, Princess Aurora must escape from a different
castle of thorns and navigate a dangerously magical landscape--created from her very own dreams. Aurora isn't alone--a charming prince is eager to join her quest, and old friends offer their help. But as Maleficent's agents follow her every move, Aurora struggles to discover who her true allies are and, moreover, who she
truly is. Time is running out. Will the sleeping beauty be able to wake herself up?For more twisted adventures, try the other books in the A TWISTED TALE series:
- A Whole New World by Liz Braswell
- As Old As Time by Liz Braswell
- Reflection by Elizabeth Lim
- Part of Your World by Liz Braswell
- Mirror, Mirror by Jen Calonita
- Conceal, Don't Feel by Jen Calonita
- Straight On Till Morning by Liz Braswell
- So This is Love by Elizabeth Lim
- Unbirthday by Liz Braswell
- Go the Distance by Jen Calonita (on sale 4/06/2021)
- What Once Was Mine by Liz Braswell (on sale 9/07/2021)