This is a non-traditional title. Please email or call us for price.
Bring the Bible to life for kids!
As kids read the HCSB Big Picture Interactive Bible, they will see scenes from the Bible literally pop off the page via a free downloadable app that lets them view the images in an augmented-reality format. And they'll listen to a narration of the event by Jenna Lucado Bishop.
Plus, kids can use fine-point, permanent markers to color the unique cover and endsheets and make this Bible all their own! Other features include:
- Make-It-Your-Own Cover can be colored with any fine-point, permanent markers
- Augmented Reality on 146 full-page color illustrations
- "Christ Connection" feature that shows how each Bible story points to Christ
- "Big Questions?" feature to tell kids what they want to know
- 100 Top Memory Verses for kids to learn
- "Seeing the Big Picture" feature that digs into key Bible stories and provides parents with discussion material
- "Big Words" feature that acts as a four-color Bible dictionary
- Introductions for every book of the Bible, written for kids to understand
- Complete text of the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
- Full-color maps on 8 pages
This colorful, fully designed Bible meets children in the visual world they are so accustomed to by bringing Bible pages to life and showing young readers how they are a part of God's great story. Don't miss any of the products in the Big Picture brand, which includes The Big Picture Interactive Bible Storybook
, The Big Picture Interactive Bible Stories in 5 Minutes,
and The Big Picture Interactive Bible Stories for Toddlers.